A program delivery is led by cherry-picked Copenhagen Executive Academy associated faculty from the World’s premier business schools with relevant expertise.
Faculty are professors from the world’s premier business schools including Harvard Business School, Stanford Graduate School of Business, Stern School of Business, Kellogg School of Management, INSEAD, Columbia Business School, Wharton at Pennsylvania University, CEIBS, IMD, George Washington University, London Business School, Leeds University Business School, and UCLA Anderson School of Management. Business school professors are often complemented with workshops with or shorter lectures from “industry practioners”, which are industry thought leaders, c-suite executives, and client customers.
Several faculty members also engage in permanent advisory functions and in early client interaction and works references on sector specific programs.
Board of Directors, and Organization
Chairman Dr. Martin Edwards
Dr. Martin Edwards is a Senior Partner at Novo Holdings and lives in the UK. Dr. Edwards is trained in physiology and medicine, and also holds an MBA and an adjunct Professorship. He is a Member of the Royal Colleges of Physicians, a Member with distinction of the Royal College of General Practitioners.
- Martin is the Chairman of the Board of Directors of Epsilon-3 Bio Ltd., and Vantia Therapeutics Ltd., and a member of the Board of Directors of Acacia Pharma Ltd., Karus Therapeutics Ltd., Nuvelution Pharma, Inc., Tarsa Therapeutics Inc., Verona Pharma and F2G.
- Head of Drug Development for Novo Nordisk A/S, where he was responsible for all aspects of pre-clinical and clinical drug development.
- Senior VP for Medical Affairs at Novo Nordisk in Princeton NJ.
- CEO of ReNeuron Holdings, taking that company public in 2000 and raising a total of £25m in equity and debt financing.
Board Member, Professor Daniel F. Muzyka
Daniel F. Muzyka is a Professor of Management at Sauder and lives in Vancouver. Muzyka holds a Doctorate of Business Administration from Harvard University, and a MBA from Wharton.
- Dean of MBA Programs INSEAD
- Dean Sauder School of Business.
- President of The Conference Board of Canada.
- Chair of the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC) (equal to US’s Natural Science Foundation)
- Muzyka taught and held senior administrative positions incl. at Harvard Business School, INSEAD, Babson College, Northeastern University, Wharton School and Williams College.
- Board member and consultant, including Vice Chair of the Investment Industry Regulatory Organization of Canada (IIROC), the Vancouver Board of Trade (Past Chair), Graduate Management Admissions Council (GMAC), New Ventures B.C., and the European Venture Capital Association.
Board Member, Carsten Buhl
Carsten Buhl is senior business executive with extensive global commercial medical device industry experience. Carsten lives in Denmark and holds a Master in Law and an Executive MBA as well as several business diploma degrees.
- President of Otometrics (Natus Medical Inc)
- Executive Vice President & Chief Commercial Officer (Ambu A/S)
- Senior Vice President EMEA & Strategic Accounts (GN ReSound A/S)
- Various managerial positions (GN Store Nord / GN ReSound A/S)
- Member of the Board of Directors at Tytex A/S
CEO, Casper Nervil
CEO and client program directing is Casper Nervil. Casper has through his career been working with learning internationally and for 15 years with in-depth real-life application in executive education. He has been managing and designing programs on behavioral change of leaders and real-life business development of internationally leading and growth companies from Pharma & Life Sciences, ICT, Service, and Energy sectors. 10 years at the Scandinavian International Management Institute and the last acting Program Director of the institution and the last couple of years at PwC where he was a member of the EMEA Pharma and Life Science, and European Scale-Up Group.
He is responsible for the largest program training commercial competences and real-life business development skills for Novo Nordisk; has run the biggest open executive education life science portfolio in Europe, and founded the Himalaya Executive Leadership Program (HELP) in personal leadership development. Other engagements include Danske Bank’s Corporate Talent Program and a Program for the 90 partners at PwC Finland.
Prior to that he has been part-time teaching at University of California and University of Copenhagen, and been a career diplomat. Casper holds MBA, M.A., Cand.Scient.Pol degrees and is a speaker on management ideas and learning concepts. Contact: M +45 6067 6060, E-mail: email@example.com
Senior Advisor Communication, Lars Torp
Lars is the CEO at the television production company Thin Green Line Productions.
For 17 years Lars has held senior management positions at Danish Broadcasting Corporation including being Head of DR Science and DR Perspective and Managing Editor of DR Youth. He has been responsible for productions like “Clement Direkte”, “Drengene fra Angora” and “So Ein Ding”.
Analyst, Anders Pedersen
- Studied at HKUST Business School, Hong Kong
- Assistant Consultant, PwC
- Student Strategy Analyst, Jabra (GN)
- Strategy Analyst, Roskilde Festival